Benefits of lifting dumbbells:
- 1.exercise muscles Long-term adherence to dumbbell exercises can modify muscle lines and increase muscle endurance;
- 2.Regular exercises with heavy dumbbells can make muscles strong, strengthen muscle fibers, and increase muscle strength;
- 3.Can exercise upper limb muscles, waist and abdominal muscles. For example, when doing sit-ups, hold dumbbells with both hands at the back of the neck, which can increase the load of abdominal muscle exercises;
- 4.Holding a dumbbell to do lateral flexion or turning exercises can exercise the internal and external oblique muscles;
- 5.holding a dumbbell can exercise the shoulder and chest muscles. Can exercise lower limb muscles. Such as holding dumbbells to squat up on one foot, squat and jump on both feet, etc.
- 6.Healthier heart Resistance training such as lifting dumbbells can increase blood flow in the limbs and protect cardiovascular health;
Lifting dumbbells can also play a certain role in consuming fat and glucose. It has a better effect on weight loss and the prevention of coronary heart disease and diabetes.
Increase body softness Research found that if you lift dumbbells 3 times a week and maintain them for 16 weeks, your body balance will become better.
Disadvantages of lifting dumbbells muscle strain, such as excessive exercise, improper exercise posture, resulting in muscle strain, or even more serious conditions.
Why choose RELIFE Decagon dumbbell heavy weights barbell？
The health benefits of dumbbells. Improve resting metabolic rate. Protect from harm. Increase the strength of bones, muscles, and connective tissue.
PEV Polymer Material:
Our cast iron dumbbell heads are coated with PEV, an eco-friendly plastic material noted for being super durable, easy to sanitize, and odorless. For its excellent sustainability and safety, Adopts PEV coating for our dumbbell heads to ensure our quality and safeguard your health. With PEV coating, you no longer need to worry about paint chipping off your dumbbells or any disturbing odor. We guarantee you will find our dumbbells ultra-sturdy against wear and tear, easy to sanitize, and odor-free.
It only takes 1-3 days to receive the goods in the U.S.” 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
We have now set up global network marketing, including overseas warehouses and after-sales service teams in the United States and Europe. Customers can receive products quickly and won’t worry about after-sales problems. We are constantly exploring and pursuing new customer demand standards, giving every customer a better exercise and fitness experience and creating a benchmark that is trusted and satisfied by every customer in the fitness equipment industry.
We would love to hear from you, contact us on:
Monday to Friday
9 am to 5 pm (North American Time)
Address: 2675 Pocatello Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91748
The following ten dumbbell exercises
1. Alternate dumbbell curls When training, we hold a pair of dumbbells in each hand and alternately do dumbbell curls.
2. Dumbbell side lift naturally hang our hands on both sides of our body, hold a pair of dumbbells in each hand, and lift the dumbbells to the side and upwards. The shoulders are level and the elbows bend slightly.
3. Dumbbell press is one of the best exercises for training the deltoid muscle. It has a larger range of motion, so it can give more stimulation to the arm muscles.
4. Dumbbell neck and back arm extension When training, hold a pair of dumbbells with both hands, gather them high above your head, and then bend your arms back to complete an action.
5. Dumbbell Fly Dumbbell flying is the same as the dumbbell curl
6. Dumbbell weight squat is based on the squat, adding a weight training with a dumbbell in both hands.
7. Dumbbell curling Hold the dumbbell with both hands and place it in front of your chest. After completing an abdominal crunch, return to the original shape.
8. Dumbbell bench press we have to lie flat on a flat bench, hold a pair of dumbbells in each hand, and do an upward bench press.
Our dumbbells will not let you down. Get it now:https://relifesports.com/product-category/dumbbells/
Dumbbells are ideal equipment to start building your own fitness zone at home. Easier to store than barbells, and be used for simple full-body exercises, help you become stronger.
Explore a huge range of dumbbells in relife
[Relife Rebuild Your Life] Our goal is to change the world of fitness with a high-quality & safe rubber-metal dumbbell set.